Term 3

Away we go again starting Term 3, it is really good to be back, rather refreshed and ready to go. I am looking forward to this term we have many exciting units planned, the most exciting bit being the excursion to the Melbourne Museum. This term I am also fortunate enough to the coach for the School Sports Victoria Under 12 girls team and we are traveling to Canberra in week 6 to compete in the National Championships. We started training last weekend and I am looking forward to seeing these girls develop further.

Over the holidays I had a chance to delve more into Google Docs and how I might use them in the classroom. I was able to create an online Time test that tests the students ability in the area of Time from year 1 all the way through to year 7. The form will then mark the test and highlight the students abilities according to the AusVELS standards. I am really looking forward to using this in my area and hopefully it will save time for all the teachers. Check out my resources page for more information.

I will aim to keep updating the blog as regularly as time allows, until next time enjoy the start of the term and…..

SPLAT OUT

This entry was posted in General.