WEB 2.0 Module 2

So this is my blogging website, as you can see I have had a huge play and tinker with my blog so far trying to get it the way that I want it to look. It hasn’t always been easy and at times it has been pretty frustrating but after a lot of effort I believe I am finally happy with the layout and look of my blog.

I believe that I will find the use of a blog quite interesting and useful as I further my profession and as I aim to grow and continue to challenge myself as a teacher. I am going to aim to use my blog more and update it frequently with new resources and work that myself and many others may be able to use.

As my school is currently looking into setting up a blog for our year level I think that this module has been very helpful in gaining a further understanding of what I need to do and how to run a blog.

Being able to view other teachers and educators blogs is very useful as it provides insights into how other classrooms run and some new ideas that I can try in my room.

For those of you who are interested in following my educational twitter my handel is @MrMillTweets